Sunday, August 15, 2010

2nd Golden Assignment - 2/5

 As part of my Golden Assignments, it states that I must tell someone you love that you love them. This must be someone you actually love and say the words "I love you". This is something I believe I say almost everyday. I know every time I speak to my parents we always say "I love you" before getting off the phone. You never know when you get off the phone with someone if that's going to be the last time you'll hear them. So you have to make sure they know how you feel, just in case. Life is just too short.

Another assignment is to say something nice to at least one person a day - "AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY". This is another thing I also do everyday. If I see something nice or someone is dressed nicely that day, I make sure to give them a compliment. For example during the week, a lady at my job at these beautiful high-heel shoes. I had to tell her I loved her shoes which she was happy about by smiling and thanking me. When you genuinely say something nice to someone they will know and truly appreciate the compliment they're receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment